Do It Yourself
PixEdit Document Scanning and Batch
PixEdit Scanning and Batch
What It Offers
- Batch Scan Processing
- Forms Processing
- OCR, Optical Character
- Scanning Interface
- Image Editing/Manipulation
- Searchable PDF Creation
- Image Enhancement
- Hundreds of File Formats
PixEdit OCR Desktop
How it Works
PixEdit 8 - PixEdit Document Scanning Software, Document Processing Software
Powerful document scanning for Canon, Kodak, Panasonic and Fujitsu Scanners.
Advanced post processing, including barcode separation, blank page removal.
Image processing, including deskew, crop, black border removal, hole punch removal.
Book editing including page splitting, and page sorting and sequencing.
Batch post processing of existing and scanned images.
Hundreds of output formats, including PDF/A IS0 19005 Searchable.
OCR, forms processing, auto indexing.
Document Scanning and Processing
Document Scanning Software
Document Conversion and OCR, Batch Processing
Image Editing, Crop, Deskew, Despeckle, Blank Page Remove, Redaction, Enhance
Save to Hundreds of Formats
PixEdit Tutorial Videos
learn PixEdit Powerful Document Scanning Features in these very helpful video tutorials
PixEdit from Techsoft is an advanced document capture and raster-handling tool for scanned office and engineering documents. The software is written to enable fast document scanning, batch processing and image manipulation of scanned images. The Forms Processing Module can automate indexing of many document types, making the product very effective and providing many cost benefits. The software has many useful applications, but any scanning bureau, document scanning company or any one processing large volumes of scans should use PixEdit
Twain compliant for controlling Twain Scanners, compatible with most Canon Scanners, Fujitsu Scanners, Panasonic Scanners, Kodak Scanners and many more. Comprehensive Twain scan settings and also one touch fast scanning using the ScanBar window/facility makes PixEdit the ideal document scanning software package.
PixEdit it ideal for drawing scanning and large format scanning applications. PixEdit has inbuilt drivers for various Contex, Colortrac and Oce scanners. it is also very suited for opening and editing large drawing scans. Often old drawing scanners may have software that is not longer compatible with todays operating systems, PixEdit may be the solution to keep your old Contex Scanner running.
Full high speed post processing facilities either immediately after each scan or as an off line post processor, for overnight post processing of scanned images for example. PixEdit works as well with Document Scanning applications as it does Drawing Scanning applications. There many features for processing images and editing images, some of the features are as follows:
- OCR, optical character recognition, searchable PDF creation (with optional OCR Module)
- Barcode batch separation with multi layer capability, file separation
- Barcode processing including email to and save functionality
- Forms processing, data extraction and document indexing (with optional OCR Module)
- Deskew, Crop, Depseckle, Black Border Removal
- Scan Page Split, Page Re-sort into original order, eg book order, magazine order
- Blank page removal
- Hole Punch Removal
- Automatic Orientation (with optional OCR Module)
- Size adjustments
- Automatic colour reduction (ACRO)
- Contrast enhancement, Brightness/Contrast adjustments
- Image Toning adjustment
- Mirror Scans
- Powerful Macro generator for generating bespoke processing operations
- Handle very large scan files, in terms of large Mb size and large dimensional scan size
- Ideal for handling well log scans, seismic data scans
- Edit Well Log Scans and Seismic Scans
- Combine scans, split scans
- API interface
- Stamp scans, watermark scans
What’s the difference between PixEdit® and PixEdit®PRO?
PixEdit® PRO does a few more things than the ordinary PixEdit®. The most important difference is that the PRO-edition fully supports multiple processor cores in modern PCs. The DocServer production capacity in the PRO-edition may therefore be many times as high as the standard-edition of PixEdit®.
The PRO-edition also includes OCR (text recognition), as opposed to the standard-edition where OCR is an option. You will also find several other useful functions in the PRO-edition, such as a more extensive user interface in DocServer.
- Full multi-core processing capabilities
- Includes OCR (text recognition)
- Enhanced DocServer functionality and user interface